Services & Pricing
Grandview Gardens reflects a real understanding of the needs of those individuals who have Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia or other memory impairment. Our staff strives to see the world through the eyes of each resident and to recognize their different preferences, lifestyles and changing needs. Every aspect of living in Grandview Gardens has been planned to ensure maximum enjoyment, independence and safety. Residents enjoy the comfort and gracious living to which they are accustomed, while benefiting from the safety and security of round-the-clock support.
One monthly fee includes…
- Professional management by a certified Alzheimer’s Director
- Alzheimer’s certified staff
- 24-hour nursing support.
- 24-hour therapeutic programs for the mind, body and spirit
- Off-premise excursions
- Three meals daily served in our dining room, plus additional snack times
- Therapeutic diets
- Early bird coffee and juice cart and hydration carts throughout the day
- 24- hour assistance with dressing and personal hygiene
- Showering assistance regularly scheduled, and also as needed
- Incontinence management
- Weekly housekeeping, with daily tidying
- Weekly personal laundry and linen service, and also as needed
- 24- hour cueing for all programs, meals and activities of daily living
- Medication administration
- Pharmacy delivery
- 24- hour safety and well-being checks
- 24-hour emergency call/response system
- 24- hour security
- Utilities, including expanded basic cable. Telephone additional.
- On-site maintenance personnel
- Assistance making appointments with healthcare professionals
- Visiting physician specialists
- Mail delivery
One all-inclusive monthly fee includes the listed services and amenities:
- A onetime fee payable at the time of application. This fee is fully refundable should you decide not to move into The Seasons. Otherwise, it is fully refundable at the conclusion of your stay unless there are any outstanding fees or charges for damages to the apartment.
- A onetime non-refundable fee payable on or before the residency date