The Seasons is a not-for-profit assisted living community that provides services to residents while emphasizing compassion and quality in a fun and friendly environment. Because we value the delivery of excellent services, the resident to staff ratio is low and our investment in employee training and education is a priority.
We care about the well-being of our staff. We offer employee meals for a nominal charge, dress down Fridays, social opportunities promoted by the Seasons Activity Committee(SAC), an annual employee appreciation event, and a Sunshine Club which recognizes those special occasions in the lives of our employees. In the interest of serving the humanitarian needs of our employees, we have introduced the Seasons Assistance For Employees (SAFE) program. This program responds to the hardship needs of our employees.
We invite individuals who are compassionate, motivated and reliable and want to support our mission to apply to join our enthusiastic team.
The following is a list of some of the benefits offered to employees of The Seasons. The Human Resources Officer will explain the benefits in detail at the time of hire, as some of the benefits become effective following 90 days of employment.
- Health insurance for all employees working more than 20 hours per week. The Seasons pays the full cost of a single health insurance plan for full-time (40hr per week) employees and a portion of the cost for those employees working over 20 hours per week. The cost of family health insurance is shared by The Seasons and each employee working more than 20 hours per week.
- Dental insurance for all employees working more than 20 hours per week. The cost of a single plan and family plan is shared by The Seasons and the employee.
- A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for health insurance premiums and health care reimbursement (pre-tax account).
- 403B Savings Plan for all employees that are at least 21 years old. The Seasons will match 50% of the employee contribution up to a maximum of $2000 per year.
- Life insurance with a face value of $25,000.
- Vacation time. Full-time employees receive 80 hours of vacation time after the completion of one year of employment. Part-time employee's vacation time is based on the total hours worked at the completion of one year of employment.
- Full-time employees receive 40 hours of sick time.
- Paid holidays (plus one personal day) for full-time employees. Part-time employees that work on a holiday receive double pay.
- All employees with perfect attendance for 3 months and 6 months are entered into a drawing. Those whose names are drawn receive a cash bonus.
- Annual longevity bonus for employees with a minimum of 5 years of employment.
- Employee referral bonus
- Paid bereavement time
- Paid time for jury duty.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $600 upon satisfactory completion of course work.
To apply for a position, click here to view and download our Employment Application form. Upon completion, you may either fax it to 401-884-7439 or mail it to the address at the bottom of this page.
To download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader click here.